cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack running in Virtualbox
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:49:20 GMT
Hi,

Hi. I have installed successfully the following image in virtualbox (
http://download.cloud.com/templates/devcloud/DevCloud.ova) and created an
instance. Unfortunately, I cannot connect to it with its IP address
(10.0.2.179). VirtualBox uses NAT and a host only adapter + vboxnet
(10.0.2.50). Is there something else to configure ?
When I log to the Unix machine (where CloudStack has been deployed), I can
ping 10.0.2.15 address but not 10.0.2.179.

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard