cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack running in Virtualbox
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:36:40 GMT
Are you connecting from the host running virtual box to the VM running the
management server over SSH or HTTP?
> No.

 10.0.2.50 = VirtualBox IP address
 10.0.2.15 = CloudStack management server
 10.0.2.179 = an instance created using the console (
http://localhost:8080/client/). I can connect to the web console from the
ubuntu machine where VirtualBox has been installed and running the image
CloudStack

I cannot connect to the management server using address
http://10.0.2.15:8080/client

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Donal Lafferty
<donal.lafferty@citrix.com>wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> Need more information.
>
> Are you connecting from the host running virtual box to the VM running the
> management server over SSH or HTTP?
>
> For HTTP, AFAIK you not to include the port and virtual path.  E.g.
> http://10.0.2.179:8080/client
>
> Also, can you confirm what IP addresses you have?  10.0.2.50 seems to be
> the VirtualBox gateway and 10.0.2.179 the management server.  So what is
> 10.0.2.15?
>
> DL

Charles Moulliard