cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack running in Virtualbox
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:04:03 GMT
Damned. By changing the network adapter from NAT to bridge adapter in VB, I
cannot anymore connect to the management server from the browser running in
the host machine (= ubuntu machine) using localhost or 192.168.1.3 or
10.0.2.15 followed by 8080/client

ssh works well from ubuntu to the VB image (CloudStack) like you can see
hereafter

ssh root@192.168.1.3
root@192.168.1.3's password:
Welcome to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-23-generic-pae i686)

 * Documentation:  https://help.ubuntu.com/

  System information as of Wed Oct 24 04:01:34 PDT 2012

  System load:  0.07              Processes:             112
  Usage of /:   31.3% of 5.57GB   Users logged in:       1
  Memory usage: 22%               IP address for eth0:   192.168.1.3
  Swap usage:   0%                IP address for xenbr0: 192.168.1.3

Charles Moulliard