cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Whitehead <dri...@megahappy.net>
Subject missing GUID in cluster table
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 06:30:29 GMT
mysql> select * from cluster;
+----+-----------+--------------------------------------+------+--------+----------------+-----------------+--------------+------------------+---------------+---------+
| id | name      | uuid                                 | guid |
pod_id | data_center_id | hypervisor_type | cluster_type |
allocation_state | managed_state | removed |
+----+-----------+--------------------------------------+------+--------+----------------+-----------------+--------------+------------------+---------------+---------+
|  1 | SVcluster | d9433492-6e56-<edit> | NULL |      1 |
1 | KVM             | CloudManaged | Enabled          | Managed
| NULL    |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

I'm trying to add another node to a cluster but I'm getting an error
about my cluster not having a GUID. Sure enough in the DB, I do not.

Looking at other clusters in different cloudstack installes, sure
enough GUID is filled in.

Can I just add a unique GUID to this record and restart cloud-manager?
or do i really need to remove the cluster and redo everything?

-Bryan