cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Whitehead <dri...@megahappy.net>
Subject Re: Primary Storage
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 06:53:36 GMT
> yes we had the same prob on GFS 3.3 on Ubuntu 10.04 using SRP
> we could not get SRP to work well, very inconstant, always drops or
> fails. Even IPOIB was faulty. we also tried 12.04, same deal.

I currently run glusterfs on IPoIB using CentOS 6.3 using XFS as the
native storage (as recommended by RedHat).

It is very fault tolerant using the sharedmountpoint option across all
my nodes in a zone. Migrations are instantaneous and I've not had any
problems so far.

To be honest my biggest worry is when I'll need to update from
cloudstack 3.0.2 -> cloudstack 4.x once it drops.

-Bryan