cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: DevCloud VM - Wifi
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 18:45:03 GMT
If you are using master branch, then it's different.
I am confused about which method are you using, and how do you run the devcloud, which network
are you using.
Method 1: If you are following https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+test-procedure,
it only works on 4.0 branch, and it uses NAT network.
Method 2: If you are using https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/cloudstack-devcloud-environment-setup.html,
it only works on master branch, and it uses Host-Adapter network.
If it's method 2, then mgt server is running on your local machine, localhost:8080/client
should always work.
If it's method 1, mgt server is running inside devcloud vm.