cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: DevCloud VM - Wifi
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:47:41 GMT
If you can execute "ant rdeploy" on your machine, that means the network works between your
local machine and devcloud vm, as "ant rdeploy" will ssh into devcloud vm through port 2222.
If localhost:8080/client doesn't work:
    make sure mgt server is running inside devcloud vm, "telnet localhost 8080" inside your
devcloud vm, and also check the log: /opt/cloudstack/incu*/vmops.log