cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:27:05 GMT
Very nice objective analysis Qingye, thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed reading it, especially that it shows good community participation in CloudStack.

-Sebastien

On Oct 2, 2012, at 8:37 AM, Qingye Jiang (John) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just finished my blog entry "CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula
vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack", which provides a lot of details on how these four projects are
doing in terms of community activies. The article contains a lot of graphs, and I don't want
to spam everybody's mailbox. It is accessible from my blog at the following URL: