cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: What Gartner can't - or won't - tell you about OpenStack Cloud
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:22:21 GMT
David
I fully agree with all your points.  IMO however, us cloudstack guys have been behaving with
decorum, others seem not to have been
I do feel that there seems to be an agenda with the OS folks and I fear that is an agenda
being promoted from the "top" of their community.
The problem is that this stuff sticks if it goes on without defence

Kind regards
Giles