cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud RC demo
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:18:11 GMT
I am using the 4.0 RC and compiling on OSX 10.8.1
I then follow the RC testing procedure step by step:
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/cloudstack-40-test-procedure.html

including the cleanup of devcloud:
ssh root@localhost -p 2222 'cd /opt/cloudstack/; rm -rf apache-tomcat-6.0.32; unzip apache-tomcat-6.0.32.zip;
cd incubator-cloudstack; git clean -f; git reset --hard; git pull --rebase; git clean -f;
git  checkout origin/4.0 -b 4.0 -f '
Which I do before the 'ant deploy'.

On the laptop/desktop:

mvn -P deps