cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack 4.0 support for XCP 1.6
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:53:46 GMT
A quick check on devCloud, which uses XCP, shows that it's at version 1.6 so it should be workable.
 However, that support has not been productized (never officially QAed) and remains at developer
support level.  My understanding is that XCP is always close to a version of XenServer so
the effort to make CloudStack, which supports XenServer 5.6 to 6.0, support XCP officially
shouldn't be difficult.  Any contributions from the community will be appreciated.

Both CloudStack and XCP are community supported open source projects.  Their integration is
contingent on community demand and contribution.  Citrix is and should not be involved.

--Alex