cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Root admin API "listhosts" question
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 04:36:52 GMT
David - Per my thinking system vm's entry exists in CS because we create agents for them. So
each row in hosts table reflects to an agent be it a direct (Eg XS) or remote agent (kvm,
systemvms). Secondary storage entry showing in hosts table is a bug and has already been reported
and also it stays in alert state
as part of this bad design and hence shows up on dashboard.