cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Harshul Patel <harshul.pa...@tcs.com>
Subject Template - ISO issue
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 12:43:03 GMT
Hi Team,

We are evaluating CloudStack 3.0.2 in our environment. Below is the quick information for
our environment:

CloudStack Version : 3.0.2
Hypervisor (Host) : XenServer 6.0.2
Total CPU : 82 GHz
Total RAM : 188 GB
Primary Storage : LocalStorage of Host (540 GB approx.)
Secondary Storage : Local Disk of Management Server as NFS Share

We have configured everything correctly as per Admin Guide and Installation Guide. After configuration,
our SSVM and CPVM are working fine.
But the problem is, we are not able to upload Templates and ISOs, it is giving error as 'Storage
agent or storage VM disconnected'.

We got stuck at this place, kindly help us out.
Please find screenshots as attached. Let us know if you need further information.

Warm Regards,
Harshul Patel
and any attachments. Thank you