cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: SSH keys and linux VMs on CS 3.0.3
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 04:10:49 GMT
Hi Musayev,
Recently I had verified this script. It was working fine.
In your guest VM under .ssh/authorized_keys does the key exists?
SSH key generation is working fine right?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 6:36 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: SSH keys and linux VMs on CS 3.0.3

I created an ssh key via API call and installed the cloud-ssh script on the linux vm.

I'm able to confirm that linux VM connects to router vm and look for the ssh keys. However
on router VM, ssh file is blank. I sshd to a router vm and confirmed it as well in /var/www/html
(I think it was metadata)/{IP}/*-ssh

One other note, I think it's a bug - the API mention that DomaiID and account are optional
- but when you do an actual API, it appears that its required. I provided ROOT domain id and
my user account name.

If anyone got this part to work, please kindly shed some light on what am I missing.

Thanks
ilya