cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Arnold <ge...@geoffarnold.com>
Subject Re: Schedule Announced for CloudStack Conference
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:24:49 GMT
Heads-up: if you are planning to attend both the CloudStack Collaboration and AWS:invent (as
I am), you should book your hotel for each conference separately (using the group code) and
then call the Venetian to have them link the two reservations (so you don't have to move rooms).
The room rates are the same, but the group codes are used for other logistical purposes. (I
did it wrong, and just spent 35 minutes on the phone to the Venetian untangling things.)

Geoff