cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: IP Route is empty
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:12:05 GMT
Hi Charles,

I do apologise if you've already accounted for these problems, but here goes...

Can you double check step 8?  I updated it recently, possibly after you walked through the
steps.

Also, I think you have to do step 8 from a separate shell, because step 7 seems to end with
the cloudstack management server running in the foreground.

DL

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Moulliard [mailto:ch007m@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 October 2012 19:53
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: IP Route is empty

Hi,

I have installed on a ubuntu machine a Virtual Box and follow instructions
here to install DevCloud image (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+devcloud+environment+setup).
I cannot connect to the DevCloud VM and when I check the config I just
discovered that "ip route" is empty. What should I do to solve this problem
?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard