cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Kristoffer Sheather - Cloud Central" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Users of type 'User' and 'Domain-Admin' cannot update their own passwords / account details / create sub-domains
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:01:42 GMT
Not sure whether I'm going crazy or not, but I can't find a way for users
with 'Domain-Admin' or 'User' roles to change their passwords, create
sub-domains, etc.

I can change them by logging in as the system administrator, but cannot
change account passwords or create sub-domains if logged in as
'Domain-Admin' for any account.

This behaviour has been evident in my testing of CloudPlatform v3.0.4 and
v3.0.5.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Regards,
Kristoffer Sheather