cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Why do we need mysql server on the dev machine
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:45:08 GMT
Hi Charles,

On 29-Oct-2012, at 5:09 PM, Charles Moulliard <ch007m@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rohit,
>
> I'm a bit surprised that the procedure fails as it was working perfectly
> last friday as explained here (
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+devcloud+environment+setup)
> with DevCloud VM. Do you know what has changed in the code ?

No changes since Friday, as far as I know 4.0 is frozen and tagged.

But I think you're confusing devcloud with 4.0 branch which works with ant and things described
on the 4.0 release test procedure wiki.
You need to checkout master if you want to work with maven as they depend on master.

I'm not sure, so I'll test and see if there is something that's failing on master using maven.

Regards.