cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding additional guest network after VM creation
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:20:53 GMT
Hi, Arnaud.  There's no supported way to do this directly.  What you can
do is create a template from the VM and deploy a new VM from that
template with the needed networks.  If the VM must have the same IPs,
destroy the old VM after creating the template, and deploy the new one
using deployVirtualMachine with the ipaddress parameter.

Best regards,
Kirk