cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More SSVMs please waiter
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:20:00 GMT
Hi, David.  Do you mean as an automatic process?  CloudStack will create
SSVMs as needed (based on the configuration mentioned by Somesh), but I
don't think they will be destroyed automatically.  You can destroy an
SSVM manually via API or UI, but it may be recreated depending on the
configuration.  If you want to remove an extra SSVM and not replace it,
change the configuration accordingly and then proceed to destroy the SSVM.

Best regards,
Kirk