cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network Service Offering
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:55:37 GMT
Hi, Caleb.  What version are you using?  In 3.x, Security Groups can
only be configured at the time of zone creation.  There's no supported
way to change it after the fact.  I doubt this has changed in 4.x but I
can't say for sure.

Best regards,
Kirk

On 10/09/2012 06:30 PM, Caleb Call wrote:
> Is it possible to change the network service offering your zone is using when using basic
networking?  I tried through the API, and it gave me an error saying:

> "NetworkOffering and domain suffix upgrade can be performed for Isolated networks only"
>
> I'd like to remove the security groups from my network offering.  Maybe it's possible
to do that without assigning a new network offering?