cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Waterhouse <Simon.Waterho...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject API Query
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:27:48 GMT
I have a single zone CloudStack with some deleted instances in the zone

If I use the REST API to query "command=listVirtualMachines" then it returns me a record of
the deleted instances. However if I specify the UID of the zone with the query "command=listVirtualMachines&zoneid=<zone-uuid>"
then the server returns an empty response.

My initial feeling is this is a bug - or are deleted machines no longer regarded as "in" the
zone? If so, there is a bug to be filed against the management console (as the Instances list
shows the zone of a deleted instance).

Any thoughts before I head to the bug list?

Thanks
Simon