cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Template deletion on the primary storage
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:20:13 GMT
The templates do get cleaned up if there is no active volume referring to it on the primary
storage. There is a storage clean up thread
running which cleans them up. Check for storage.cleanup.interval in the global settings to
see how often it runs.
Btw for XS case we just keep 1 copy of the template and all the volumes of the vms created
from the same template refer to it thus saving us from keeping N copies of the same template.