cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Lerry <lerryt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Physical Network Configuration
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:04:23 GMT
Hi, Geoff

Thanks for the reply.
How about KVM?

On 2012/10/22, at 20:55, Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hi Lerry,
>
> For XenServer, you match the labels used on the NICs or Bonds (if bonding is used) to
the XenServer traffic label on the physical network.  For vSphere, you map the vSwitch name
to the VMware traffic label.

> Regards
>
> Geoff

Or do they depend on hypervisors?

> Thanks and best regards,
> Lerry
>

> ShapeBlue provides a range of strategic and technical consulting and implementation services

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,