cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: What Gartner can't - or won't - tell you about OpenStack Cloud
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:31:13 GMT
I have to say, the OS folks seem to want to throw strones at CS at any opportunity
I spoke at an event this week and the guy before me (OS guy) just couldn't help himself in
knocking CS
Maybe, in all seriousness, this is a "message" being sent out to them all from rack space,
etc.

Kind regards
Giles