cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Schedule Announced for CloudStack Conference
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:59:42 GMT
Good news, everybody!

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference schedule is now up! You can find
it at:

http://collab12.cloudstack.org/schedule/

A big thank you to everyone who's submitted talks, and to David Nalley,
Chip Childers, and John John Kinsella for voting on the submissions. We
were initially concerned about the quantity of submissions given the
short run-up to the conference - but we were blown away by the quality
*and* quantity of the submissions.

We'll be announcing keynotes shortly, and the evening events. A lot of
really good stuff coming for the conference - I hope to see many of you
there, you really don't want to miss it!

Best,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier