cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Why do we need mysql server on the dev machine
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:34:26 GMT
Sorry no idea what may be the problem on your machine. (For deploydb, use root user in db.properties
etc.)
Works for me.

Regards.

From: Charles Moulliard [ch007m@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 9:57 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Why do we need mysql server on the dev machine

mysql server runs on the local machine 192.168.56.1 but I still get same
error after running the commands :

mvn -P developer clean install
mvn -P developer -pl developer -Ddeploydb

That means that I haven't run the command that you mention

mvn -P developer,deploysvr -pl tools/devcloud -Ddeploysvr

Charles Moulliard