cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject Community Documentation Requests
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:00:22 GMT
I have been working with Kelcey Damage (kdamage from IRC) jointly on some user contributed
documentation for CloudStack.  We are going on what we have seen to be lacking in the existing
documentation as well as what we have seen in IRC.  Some examples can be found here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2012/09/13/A-CS+Post+Install+Architecture

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Example+Host+Network+Layout+-+Physical

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Best+Practices+For+Cloud+Design

These are all a work in progress and while comments and contributions on the current work
is appreciated what I am reaching out to the CloudStack community for is other thoughts or
ideas on what other topics we should dive into.  So whether you are a new user, or a more
seasons CloudStack veteran I would like to hear from you about other topics you would like
to see covered or other areas that were a source of mystery or confusion that can take the
form of a living, community supported, document like the wiki helps to provide.

Thanks,
Clayton