cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <cc...@overstock.com>
Subject Unable to attach additional disk
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:08:36 GMT
I have an existing instance that I'm trying to add an additional data disk to.  I'm able to
go in to the instance, View Volumes, and click Add Additional Volume.  It created the disk
and puts the newly created disk in to a state of Allocated, but it doesn't attach it to that
VM.  I also tried going in to the Storage tab, creating the volume, and then attaching the
disk but when I try to attach it, the drop-down menu for instances is empty.  I'm sure I'm
missing something, any advice?

Cloudstack 3.0.2

Thanks,
Caleb

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone
or return email. Thank you.