cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <marcos_or...@anadat.es>
Subject RE: VMware API calls
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:50:29 GMT
Hi again,

Where are this files located?

I can´t find any file in cloudstack management.... I have 3.0.4 version

Regards
-----Mensaje original-----
De: Murali Reddy [mailto:Murali.Reddy@citrix.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012 8:31
Para: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: Re: VMware API calls

On 14/09/12 10:13 AM, "Marcos Ortiz" <marcos_ortiz@anadat.es> wrote:

>Thanks for your reply, but I need to know where are defined in CS this
>API calls, for example when you create a new instance, which CS
>function call VMware API, to see the source code.

Please look at "vmware-base/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/mo" and search for calls of patterns
_context.getService().* you will get all the venter API calls.

You can also look at the
plugins/hypervisors/vmware/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/resource/VmwareR
esource.java for the specific CloudStack operations and how they map to venter calls.