cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <Ahmad.Emne...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: specify the vlan ip address by myself
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 06:46:18 GMT
I believe you can do this using a shared network, see page 31 in link[1]
to see the definition of a 'shared network'. Then use the api call
'deployVirtualMachine' with the 'iptonetworklistip' parameter described in
link[2], to deploy with a specific IP.

[1] http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/CloudStack3.0AdminGuide.pdf
[2]
http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/root_admin/deployVirtual
Machine.html

On 9/17/12 11:35 PM, "JoonHyun Pac" <shibaboy@gmail.com> wrote:

>Are you saying that you want to set the VM public ip manually?
>I don't think it's possible on cloudstack unless udpate cloudstack db
>manually.
>
>Regards,
>
>On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM, zhiqing wu <wuzhiqing1985@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi,there:
>>           when I created an instance,not used the Automatically
>>generated
>> ip address and vlan by cloudstack vrouter.I want to specify the vlan ip
>> address of the instance . how can I do it?
>>
>> thanks !!!

Hope that helps,