cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: VMware API calls
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:31:16 GMT
On 14/09/12 10:13 AM, "Marcos Ortiz" <marcos_ortiz@anadat.es> wrote:

>Thanks for your reply, but I need to know where are defined in CS this
>API calls, for example when you create a new instance, which CS function
>call VMware API, to see the source code.

Please look at "vmware-base/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/mo" and search
for calls of patterns _context.getService().* you will get all the venter
API calls.

You can also look at the
plugins/hypervisors/vmware/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/resource/VmwareR
esource.java for the specific CloudStack operations and how they map to
venter calls.