cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: the user of external router device
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 01:30:56 GMT
You have a few options here
1. You can utilize the latest "VPC" feature [1] to connect a Private
Gateway to your MPLS device
2. The cloud admin can create a dedicated vlan with a specific vlan id
(say 1001). This vlan can be the same MPLS vlan that you want to use.
3. You can design a network offering with no services except for DHCP/DNS.
Ensure that the MPLS router is the gateway address for the network
instantiated with this network offering. Provision the same vlan id on the
MPLS router.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Inter-VLAN+Routing