cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: the user of external router device
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:49:21 GMT
On 13/09/12 2:39 PM, "zhiqing wu" <wuzhiqing1985@gmail.com> wrote:

>HI,There:
>
>    I want to use a external router device that support MPLS,instead of
>the
>system vrouter.
>    How to configure of this situation?
>
>thanks in advance!!

Are you planning to use basic or advanced zone? At present CloudStack
supports only Juniper SRX as external routing device for guest networks in
advance zone. But if you are not looking for LB, Firewall, Nat etc network
services to be provided by CloudStack then you can choose basic zone model
where you can setup external routing devices to support network services
for the guest VM.