cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From claude bariot <clobar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iscsi Lun for Primary storage
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:09:17 GMT
Ok.
Now a have 2 primary storage in may CS palteforme :
1 in nfs share (older and running fine)
1 iscsi target

problem :
- When I enable "maintenance mode) for the " nfsshare primary storage" I
sow following :
   . all system VMs disk migrate automaticaly to the "iscsi share" (new
primary storage)
   - bat all VMs instances has been stopped and the restart failled ...

Why ?