cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From claude bariot <clobar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setup Iscsi storage as Primary an Secodary storage
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:00:32 GMT
I think that, I found the solotion.

1) First, I will set up a target server (srv1) with the following actions :
- with a debian base, I'll install a "iscsitarget" package,
- creating 1 Volume Group (vg0)
- creating 1 logical groupes (storage-cloud-lun1)

 2) Setting up the initiator (CS Management srv)
 - Ubuntu based, install "open-iscsi"
 - create an nfs share for primary and secondary storage

Let me know if this procedure is ok.

regards