cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jason Davis <scr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLoudStack and OpenFiler2.99
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:21:50 GMT
Ah time to chime in :)

I would recommend using NFS for primary and secondary storage... NFS is
*much* more straight forward. That and VM's provisioned via NFS are
inherently thin. With iSCSI this may or may not be true (dependent on what
hypervisor is being used.)

Based on what you are setting up, the theoretical speed advantages of iSCSI
vs NFSv3 are moot.

-Jason