cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 汤聿津 <lerryt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack with KVM and Open vSwitch
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 04:35:13 GMT
Thanks for the reply.
But after I edit the script at
/usr/lib64/cloud/agent/scripts/vm/network/vnet/modifyvlan.sh, I am now
able to create instances with KVM+Open vSwitch.

Have another question though.
I remember that guest network can be either isolated with VLAN or
Security Groups, but I wasn't asked to make such a choice when I
created my Advanced Zone.
Am I missing some steps in the installation guide?

Best regards,
Lerry