cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 汤聿津 <lerryt...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot create VM and no error observed
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:10:59 GMT
Dear all,

I am new to CloudStack.

I have 2 servers, one as the management server and the other with KVM
installed as a computing node.
It breezed through from advanced zone creation to host and storage addition.
System VMs are also working fine, with template and ISO downloaded and
in a ready state.

The question is that I cannot create instances, and what makes it
worse is that no error is shown in the client page or
management-server.log or agent.log. After clicking the "create"
button, all I had was a short time of flashing screen looking like
it's working on something and then, I was kicked back to the instance
page with nothing.

I though it was the problem of my secondary storage (mgt server serves
as secondary storage and hypervisor serves as primary storage), so I
detached it and deleted the entire template directory and redownloaded
it. But still no luck.

I wish some one can help me out.

Best regards,
Lerry