cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot view console.
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:23:49 GMT
Yes. I have a private dns and all three machines are set to use it.
The problem now is the ip used in the iframe cannot be ping through.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Rajesh Battala
<rajesh.battala@citrix.com> wrote:
> Is ur management server is able to ping/resolve realhostip?

through) console proxy private ip: 10.9.1.253 (ping through) console proxy link local ip:
169.254.0.110

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞