cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Rodriguez <ivan...@gmail.com>
Subject NFS speed traffic control
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:32:11 GMT
Dear Cloudstack users,

We have several servers provisioning vm's through cloudstack, our primary
storage is coming from a NFS mount point,  we have some high demanding and
important vm's  and some which are not that important but do lots of writes
to the disk, since all the vm's are competing for access to the NFS disk,
one vm can affect the speed of the whole setup, I know cloudstack can
manage network speed shaping, but I haven't found a way to do network
storage speed quota or something like that do you guys know if this is
something that we can do inside cloudstack ?

Thanks in advance
Ivan