cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does XenCenter show stopped state when stop VM from CloudStack
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:42:07 GMT
I mean that how does XenCenter keep VM's information with state "halted" or
"shutdown" when we stop VM from CLoudStack UI. My situation is: I tried to
create new VM from XenCenter and then stop, its state still appears on
XenCenter and I can change many params for optimizing. For example, I want
to config Dynamic Memory Control (DMC), only when VM is in "halted" state.
However, if I shutdown VM from CloudStack UI, it will disappear on both
XenCenter and "xe vm-list" command. So I can not apply DMC.

Any idea for this situation? Thank so much for any help.

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U