cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Iscsi Lun for Primary storage
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:51:05 GMT
>- set node.startup to automatic in /etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf ?
>- connect to the target ? or CS will be connect automaticaly after I add a primary storage
from UI ?
>- login manualy to the Lun target
>-  makle the fdisl for partinionning the new disk (Lun)
>- format the disk etc ...

You don't need to do this, Xenserver will do this automatically.

Anthony

I was added an additional primary storage (using CS UI). with the following detail :

*Name*: cloud-primary
*Type*: IscsiLUN*Path*: /iqn.2012-09.com.openfiler:primay-st/0

I would like know if I should doing the following operation to the Management server :

- set node.startup to automatic in /etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf ?
- connect to the target ? or CS will be connect automaticaly after I add a primary storage
from UI ?
- login manualy to the Lun target
-  makle the fdisl for partinionning the new disk (Lun)
- format the disk etc ...

regards