cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nik Martin <nik.mar...@nfinausa.com>
Subject Re: Changing default network size
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:57:07 GMT
On 09/24/2012 09:07 AM, Andrew Cruse wrote:
> We have cloudstack set to provision the default guest network for customers
> with a /24 but have a customer who needs a larger subnet.  Is there a way
> to do that for an individual customer?
You can set the network size for each network on creation, if you take
the default, it's set to 10.1.1.1/24

> Alternatively, is there a way to deploy a new default guest network to an
> account?

Unfortunately, networks can only be assigned on VM creation, so if you
need to change the network for a specific account, all VMs have to be
rebuilt with the new network specified on creation.   That's a huge weak
point for me as well.

--
Regards,

Nik