cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Venkatachalam <Vijay.Venkatacha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Api command CreateNetworkOffering
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 03:39:27 GMT
You can fire the  api command with the service and provider with the format
serviceProviderList[0].service=Vpn&serviceProviderList[0].provider=VirtualRouter
for each of your services.

PS:
Remember to url encode "[" and "]" with %5B and %5D respectively.

A full sample

http://10.102.164.90:8080/client/api?command=createNetworkOffering&response=json&sessionkey=KSyYvUoftHhC1vsSDtuQcFjqRnA%3D&name=test&displayText=test&guestIpType=Isolated&servicecapabilitylist[0].service=lb&servicecapabilitylist[0].capabilitytype=SupportedLbIsolation&servicecapabilitylist[0].capabilityvalue=dedicated&availability=Optional&state=Creating&status=Creating&allocationstate=Creating&supportedServices=Vpn%2CDhcp%2CDns%2CLb%2CUserData%2CStaticNat%2CPortForwarding&specifyVlan=false&specifyIpRanges=false&conservemode=false&serviceProviderList[0].service=Vpn&serviceProviderList[0].provider=VirtualRouter&serviceProviderList[1].service=Dhcp&serviceProviderList[1].provider=VirtualRouter&serviceProviderList[2].service=Dns&serviceProviderList[2].provider=VirtualRouter&serviceProviderList[3].service=Lb&serviceProviderList[3].provider=VirtualRouter&serviceProviderList[4].service=UserData&serviceProviderList[4].provider=VirtualRouter&serviceProviderList[5].service=StaticNat&serviceProviderList[5].provider=VirtualRouter&serviceProviderList[6].service=PortForwarding&serviceProviderList[6].provider=VirtualRouter&traffictype=GUEST&_=1347507190775

- Vijay

+34  915 275 904