cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Mice Xia" <mice_...@tcloudcomputing.com>
Subject RE: Iscsi Lun for Primary storage
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:50:15 GMT
If I recall correctly, this is by design. Maintenance is used for scenarios like you want to
power off primary storage and replace hardware chips in it.

When you maintain a primary storage, system VMs and vrouter associated get restarted on other
available PS.
User VMs will just stop.

Regards
Mice

-----Original Message-----
From: claude bariot [mailto:clobariot@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 4:09 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Iscsi Lun for Primary storage

Ok.
Now a have 2 primary storage in may CS palteforme :
1 in nfs share (older and running fine)
1 iscsi target

problem :
- When I enable "maintenance mode) for the " nfsshare primary storage" I
sow following :
   . all system VMs disk migrate automaticaly to the "iscsi share" (new
primary storage)
   - bat all VMs instances has been stopped and the restart failled ...

Why ?