cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <marcos_or...@anadat.es>
Subject Re: VMware API calls
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:11:55 GMT
Hi

Actually I use firebug and I can see the cloudstack API command, but really I want to see
the Deplyvirtualmachine command issued by CS.

Are thee any directory or file with the source of this API command?

Regards

Marcos Ortiz Fernández
IT Technical Engineer
Anadat Consulting

El 14/09/2012, a las 14:06, "Mathias Mullins" <mathias.mullins@citrix.com> escribió:

> Marcos,
>
> Another suggestion with firefox would be FireBug. Gives a good view into the calls that
are being generated.

> Also the 4.0 branch that Murali was suggesting I believe is the root for CloudPlatform
3.0.4.

> Thanks
> Matt
>
> On Sep 14, 2012, at 2:46 AM, "Marcos Ortiz" <marcos_ortiz@anadat.es> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Thanks for replys, i take a look the firefox plugin and the files you mentioned.
>>
>> Thanks folks!

of patterns _context.getService().* you will get all the venter API calls.