cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From James Jeffrey <James.Jeff...@cpp.co.uk>
Subject RE: List of New Features in 4.0
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:18:49 GMT
Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Huang [mailto:Alex.Huang@citrix.com]
Sent: 10 September 2012 19:44
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: List of New Features in 4.0

Hi,

I've put together a high level release page so everyone can get information.  Please add and
edit as you see fit.  See [1].

--Alex

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+Release
This is an email from CPPGroup Plc, a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 07151159. Registered office: Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and
either
return or destroy the original message.

CPPGroup Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has been
sent
by the original author. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Webroot Email Security
System.