cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Changman Lee <cm224....@samsung.com>
Subject RE: How to make VM from ISO file ???
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 03:49:48 GMT
Thanks a lot Caleb Call.

I added an ISO file with your advice. But I've encountered another problem.
It seems that my network setting has a problem. I'm using proxy.

Details.
Zone name : zone1
Zond ID: ~~~~
Ready: No

Maybe, do you know that manager accesses connection port to download ISO
file
or log filename (/var/log/cloud/~~~~) to debug???

Authorized
     PC      -- eth0 (proxy is set.)
              `- eth1 (192.168.2.1) <-------> Manager (192.168.2.2)
                                                  |--> Node1