cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <cc...@overstock.com>
Subject Virtual LB with basic zone?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 02:42:14 GMT
Is it possible to setup a basic zone and be able to allow the use of load balancers (virtual)?
 I've tried setting up a couple different combination of network offerings but I always get
an error message similar to this when I setup the zone:

"failed to create a guest network for basic zone. Error: Provider VirtualRouter doesn't support
services combination: [Dhcp, Dns, Lb, UserData]"

So, is it possible?  If it is, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone
or return email. Thank you.